- September 2, 2020
- Posted by: Aitro3
- Category: Business Programmes
Are you looking for more funding for your business to help work your way out of the Covid crisis?
Good news! The Government has announced new funding to support businesses in their COVID-19 recovery.
- Funding will be awarded to local businesses as small 100% grants of £1,000 – £3,000.
- The grants may be used to pay for services that relate directly to the business recovery response to the pandemic, including Accountancy and Consultancy services.
- The scheme is due to open for applications in late September.
- Businesses should register their interest with their local scheme provider before the scheme opens.
Here are just some of the ways we can help to set your business on the right track.
We can carry out a systemised review of your debt collection process that may help identify slow-paying clients, poorly defined terms of credit and improvements to your collection processes.
We can review different financing options open to you which may be more reliable and at lower cost. We can also help you to craft your financing application.
We can review your accounts payable processes and recommend technology solutions that will give you much more prompt visibility of your upcoming payments, and make your process much smoother.
We can review the drivers of profit and loss in your business and produce a plan of action for profit improvement.